Effective March 26, 2014
PairTime respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. Our User Agreement requires that information posted by Members be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, PairTime provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Members. Our policy and procedures are described and/or referenced in the sections that follow.
Please note that whether or not we disable access to or remove content, PairTime may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the Member who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the Member that PairTime has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Members, or groups as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), PairTime has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. PairTime has a support team to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Contact us by mail at:
Natural Transformation BV Plantage Muidergracht 101 B 1018 TP Amsterdam The Netherlands
PairTime, Inc. 228 Park Avenue South PMB 99208 New York, NY 10003 United States
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your full name, your email address, your mailing address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Northern District of California (Santa Clara County), if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
Please mail to the address specified above.